1. Don't have a watering can? Not a problem! Use a milk bottle. All you have to do is carefully pierce holes in the lid and hey presto! an instant watering can.
2. Instead of throwing away your egg shells, recycle the to keep pesky pests away! All you have to do is crumble the egg shells around the base of your soft-stemmed plants to create a barrier.
3. If you don't have time to get to the shop, but really wanna get rid of the weeds in your garden, Fear not just use vinegar!
4. Want to start growing a herb garden, but you don't have the space? Easy peasy use shoe holders to create your instant garden.
5. Beer isn't just fantastic to drink! Its also very useful in helping you to kill the slugs in your garden.
6. If you sprinkle cinnamon on top of your soil, It will help stop fungus from growing on your seedlings.
7. Grow roses from rose cuttings using potatoes as a base to stick the stem into – keeping the plant moist.
8. Would you like to see more Butterflies in your garden. Make a butterfly feeder by placing overripe fruit on a ceramic plate in a shady spot!
9. If you would like to add some color into your garden, but you cant think of anything to do why don't you paint some old tyres bright colours and use them as stacked flower pots.
10. Love gardening, but hate getting dirt under your nails, because you cant find your gardening gloves? Then scratch a bar of soap before gardening to avoid getting dirt trapped your nails.